Freemason rituals - The Masons actually carry and comport all their meetings with the use of a ritualized arrangement and formatting.
There are not specific or limited Masonic rituals; rather each and every Jurisdiction has freedom to set up its ritual itself. No doubt that there are certain similarities that subsist amongst the Jurisdictions. For an instance, all the freemasonry rituals make utilization of the architectural symbolism of the medieval functional stone mason which uses the tools.
One of the freemasonry secrets are that masons are also known as speculative and inquisitive masons which mean philosophical creation instead of actual creation which makes use of this type of symbolism in order to teach ethical lessons and morals of the principles of the Truth, Relief, and Brotherly Love. In France they are established as Fraternity, Equality and Liberty.
TWO PRINCIPLE SYMBOLIC TOOLS OF RITUALS:
The two symbolic tools are always found in the Lodge and they are the compasses and the square. Few rituals and Lodges explain these two tools as the lessons in deport. For an instance, the Masons must square all their actions by the help of “square of virtue” and must learn to limit their desires and wishes, and also to keep up the fire of passion burning all within the bounds all towards the mankind. Nevertheless, the Freemasonry is actually non-dogmatic, and moreover there is no usual description and rendition for such tools which are used by Freemasons in a complete form. The moral lessons are conveyed and transmitted in relation of the allegorical ritual.
1. Any of the masons might ponder on the symbols and aim of the freemasonry.
2. Many Lodges utilizes the Tracing boards which are used for the teaching all during trounces which follow all the three degrees. These trounces are used to explain the different aspects of Freemasonry by the expert member to the new member. These tracing boards are actually the printed and painted illustrations that explain the several symbolic emblems in the Freemasonry.
3. The members for the regular and continuous Freemasonry are needed to announce a belief in the Sacred Law that is the Supreme Being. In these specific rituals the Supreme Being is mentioned as the Great Architect of the Universe, which touches to the utilization of the architectural symbolism all within the Freemasonry.
4. The description and the treatment of the religion and the politics are prevented within the Masonic Lodge. The Mason will actually not be placed into the condition of having to clarify and excuse his personal renditions.
5. Then there is also the Prince Hall Rituals. The Prince Hall was actually a black man who was broached into the Freemasonry in a military lodge. Therefore the lodge which was later introduced was actually discerned by the Grand Lodge of England. After that, it started to be regular on the way. Some recognize and some do not recognize the Prince Hall Grand Lodges.
As mentioned before, Masonic rituals are limited in numbers, but a lot more than you’d know.